Modern online software for complete test reports and efficient customer management
Your advantages at a glance
- Software guides users through all legally specified steps including test stickers
- Produce complete inspection reports quickly and conveniently
- Data can be transferred to the workshop internet portal where it can be accessed at any time
- Customer and vehicle data is also available for verification, producing invoices and managing customers
- Software starts using the Workshop Key, on nearly any operating system with no hardware requirements (PnP)
VDO launched the market’s first PC-based testing software back in 2006. With the internet-based WorkshopReport software, we are again setting new benchmarks when it comes to performance, user-friendliness and innovation.
The software is supplied on the Workshop Key, a USB stick that’s simply inserted in the front of the digital tachograph. Software guides workshop employees through the statutory testing processes, and documents and stores all the results. This data is then transferred via USB to our workshop internet portal, where it is available round the clock. All relevant vehicle and customer data is available at any time for verification or invoicing.
The DTCO WorkshopReport is complemented by two modules that form a complete, internet-based testing system.