Self-service solution for drivers: Download Terminal DLT Pro
The stationary reader for mid-size and large fleets
Your advantages at a glance
- Reader for driver card and download key
- Colour TFT display for an initial basic evaluation
- Reminder function for downloads that are due
- Stand-alone solution: Drivers operate independently of office hours
- Data can be transferred to the PC via network cable or a USB stick/cable
Do you have a mid-size or large fleet and want your drivers to read the data from the mass storage devices and driver cards themselves, even outside office opening hours? If so, we recommend you to use the download terminal DLT Pro. You can set up the device in any room your drivers have access to. They only have to insert their driver card or download key to show the data on the display and download it to the reader.
The Download terminal DLT Pro complies with all statutory requirements for fleets (downloading, archiving and visualisation of mass storage device and driver card data). The reminder function helps drivers to adhere to the specified times. Data must be transferred to the PC for archiving.
- Flexible use around the clock
You can set up the robust device in the break room or any other place to which the drivers have access. The device can also be mounted on the wall using accessories supplied with it.
- Colour 3,5" TFT display
Large graphic symbols make operation really simple. Drivers are not only able to download data but they can also view an initial analysis of their driving and rest periods.
- Reminder function
Data from mass storage devices and driver cards must be stored within specific periods. If this is not adhered to, you run the risk of receiving a fine. This is not so likely to happen, thanks to the practical reminder function. Once drivers have downloaded their data for the first time, an individual list of their future download dates is produced.
- Free selection when transmitting data
The Download Terminal DLT Pro can be integrated directly into the company network (LAN). Alternatively, you can connect it directly to your PC via network or USB cable (both contained in the scope of delivery). Or you transfer the data via USB stick to the computer.
- 256 MB memory
This gives you sufficient space for around one thousand quarterly downloads. The memory can even be extended to up to 4 GB using a USB stick.
- Simple updates
You can easily download new versions of the software in the download area of this website so you always have the latest software.
Scope of delivery
- Download Terminal DLT Pro
- Power supply unit for 100 – 240 volts
- Installation and documentation CD
- Network cable RJ45 (Ethernet)
- USB cable
- Card cleaning cloth
- Cleaning card
- 4 seals
- 4 adhesive mounts
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 & 8, each with a current service pack
- Free USB interface or network connection (RJ45)
- Processor: min. 1.3 GHz hard disk: approx. 30 MB
- 512 MB working memory
- Windows Server 2012
It is easy to analyse the stored data using TIS-Web. The user-friendly software offers numerous functions to optimise the routes, driving times, capacity utilisation and fuel consumption for your fleet.