Overview of all apps
The future is in your hands
More convenience, better overview, greater efficiency: smart apps from VDO make drivers and fleet managers’ jobs easier.
VDO Driver App
Drivers can manage digital tachographs with their smartphone and access important information such as travel and rest periods, daily and weekly working hours, and driver card data while on the move. This means they have a good overview at all times, even when outside the cab. They can even plan the best possible routes and breaks themselves.
Truck drivers can find parking areas along their routes more easily. The TruckYa! community reports available truck parking and also rates bathroom facilities, dining options and vehicle services at rest areas.
For fleet managers
TIS-Web Fleet App
Our extra service for TIS-Web customers:
- This app offers all of the driver app functions as well as other practical options
- Text messages for simple communication between the office and drivers
- Automatic data download reminders
- Transmission of latest tachograph data via the DTCO SmartLink into TIS-Web
- Structured pre-departure checks where photos can be added to reports
VDO DriveTime App
Do your drivers have a DLD Wide Range device in their cab? Then you can access tachograph data on your DriveTime app and use a smartphone to see where vehicles are located, what routes have been taken, and which drivers are available.